Wednesday, December 24, 2014

END OF ANOTHER YEAR

Well another year is almost gone. I can't believe how fast time flies.  Sometimes it is a blessing and others it is over to quick. I finished up my last rug for this year and it will be a few weeks before I start anything new. I had hand surgery this week and I am not to do anything repetitive for awhile ( would hooking fall into that category)? hmm Well the good news I can't work either so that is not to bad.

Here are some photos of the finished rug that will find a home on my dining table right after Christmas. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. It's just gorgeous Tonia! Be good and follow the doctor's instructions so your hands will heal up quickly and be good as new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it, it is even more beautiful in person. Take care of your hand. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete