Wednesday, May 28, 2014

CRAZY SORTA LIFE!

I have not been very diligent in blogging for awhile. The last 3 months have been, find a new house (sold ours), move into new home, paint new home and then find a place for my junk. If I every  move again I will have a Home for sale fully furnished. I am not kidding! But on to the move.  We found a house that feels so right it is amazing. I totally loved my last house but this home is unique. I have a few photos to share today.



                                     We do not have a garage so that is our summer project.



 
 
Love the new cabinets and the colors are great. I think the last owner and I would have a lot in common.




                       There are2 large bedrooms upstairs. These two pictures are the same room.


 
 
This is an amazing view for the bedroom window. Have to say though it looks much better in person.




 
 
This is my favorite room. I have to say it was one selling point to buying the home. The built in beds are cozy.


 
 
They built a shelf above each bed. Great place to display my antique toys (mostly bears).




 
 
                                                              This is the same room.



 
 
                                                                      Living room.


 
 
                                                           Love the built in shelves.




The blue in the room is from the owner and it will be replaced. I have many hooking ideas for this place one being the bench seat. I am still painting the master bedroom I am not a fan of white and turquoise, But I can see a light at the end of all this.








No comments:

Post a Comment