Friday, November 30, 2012

TIS THE SEASON!

Last year our hooking group made these sweet feather trees from wool. I love feather trees and have quite a few of them around the house, however the wool ones are really cool. I did not like the wood base and as I am always looking to hook something new, thought a tree skirt was in order. So that was this years project.

I did a little village in snow and then crocethed the edge.  I made a hole in the center so the tree can fit right in and........
Here it is all together. I put it on my coffee table and it fits just great.  This is a fast and easy project to do including hooking the mat.
Hope everyone has a.......

2 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. this wooly good feather tree !
    And the hooked mat is simply icing on the cake. ;)
    I would love to know how to make this tree if you care to share.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to add any ornaments to your little feather tree Tonia? It sure does look cute with it's new skirt! I got a pattern drawn out for one, but haven't pulled a single loop yet!

    ReplyDelete