Monday, June 4, 2012

ALL SET TO GO

It"s done!
 Do you know how much work it is to put together a website? I have spent more time with my computer than is probably good for anyone, but our relationship has grown close of the last week or so. I am not cussing at it as much and it is behaving better LOL.  Well for all of you out there in blog land I have officially opened my website to www.baaramewedesigns.com. I have been putting together rug hooking patterns that I have personally designed.  I also offer wonderful handcrafted wood furniture (thanks to that creative man of mine) to finish. You can apply rug hooking quilting or applique to the projects when finished. I also offer primitive linen and will be carrying wool at some point. So keep tuned in for new items. I am currently in the middle of a new rug and will be posting soon. This week also marks the Utah Rug and Fiber Guilds first ever national teacher. We will be having Ali Strebel for Kindred Spirits come and teach for 3 days. Will post more on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment